- Product Code: WNWP-200
- Brand: Wax Planet
White Noise is a super glossy 100% montan content car wax, blended with the finest grade montan wax and gloss enhancing polymers available. This wax will give a superb gloss to any colour paint. Apply a thin layer to the panel and allow to cure and buff with a plush microfibre towel.
White Noise now ships in the standard gloss UV resistant pots.
- Firstly ensure that you paintwork is totally dry.
- Ideally work in the shade and out of the direct sunlight.
- Don’t be fooled into thinking the more product you apply the deeper the shine you will get. Quite the opposite – always look to apply thin layers and if you need to, apply thin layer on top of thin layer, once suitably cured and buffed off.
- To achieve this work on one section at a time, ideally if using a standard size hand applicator pad, a section at a time. For this size area apply a single swipe of wax to the pad.
- Apply your wax in an up and down, straight line motion rather than circular.
- Don’t press down hard, just a light amount of pressure to get and even glide and smooth thin coat. Leave to haze as per the product instructions.
- When buffing off always use the best quality, plushest microfiber buffing towel you can afford.
- If you want to layer a wax over another thin layer of wax on wax, ideally leave the first application to cure completely – usually a period of at least 12 hours in recommended between layers