Wax Planet Bespoke Design
- Product Code: DYOWP
- Brand: Wax Planet
We recommend our bespoke design service to every sophisticated collector who is looking to award his automobile dreams with nothing else but the best care and protection treatment.
At Wax Planet Luxury Car Care & Waxes we are well equipped to deal with any project involving custom car waxes, Whether your in need of something specific for the daily runner, weekend toy or in storage dream we can meet your requirements whatever they may be.
We understand that every customer is different and might have different questions about each wax, which is why our dedicated team are happy to guide you through the project, with full support, start to finish.
FROM £35, PAY ONLINE TODAY TO START YOUR WAX CREATION, £35 WILL SECURE YOUR WAX / DEPOSIT
Colour and Scent Not Listed Please Contact Us
Having selected your wax of choice here are the essential steps of how to wax a car by hand.
- Firstly ensure that you paintwork is totally dry. Ideally work in the shade and out of the direct sunlight.
- Don’t be fooled into thinking the more product you apply the deeper the shine you will get. Quite the opposite – always look to apply thin layers and if you need to, apply thin layer on top of thin layer, once suitably cured and buffed off.
- To achieve this work on one section at a time, ideally if using a standard size hand applicator pad, a section at a time.
- For this size area apply a single swipe of wax to the pad.
- Apply your wax in an up and down, straight line motion rather than circular.
- Don’t press down hard, just a light amount of pressure to get and even glide and smooth thin coat. Leave to haze as per the product instructions. When buffing off always use the best quality, plushest microfiber buffing towel you can afford.
- If you want to layer a wax over another thin layer of wax on wax, ideally leave the first application to cure completely – usually a period of at least 12 hours in recommended between layers